Shoalhaven City Council, in hosting this site, would like to cross-link with Shoalhaven internet sites to increase the profile of the Shoalhaven and improve the chances of having people visit our sites.
It should be pointed out that Council provides links to other organisations in good faith and these links do not necessarily represent any endorsement or approval by Council.
Council reserves the right to approve, reject or edit the material supplied to describe and support the link. The authenticity of the web address will be checked before including it on the website.
The following guidelines will help achieve this cross linking.
- Cross-links are sought with registered businesses, community organisations, government agencies and educational bodies that have a presence in, or direct links with, the Shoalhaven region.
- Links can only be established between Council and organisation principals, to ensure the accuracy of the information and establish the necessary authorities to publish.
- This page supplies the Shoalhaven Links Logo
In return, we ask that you provide the following information in an email to Council's webmaster
and text to provide a link to our Home Page. Please feel free to paste the following information into your page to provide a link.
A HREF="http://www.shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au" TARGET="_top"><IMG SRC="http://www.shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au/images/visit.jpg" WIDTH=219 HEIGHT=51 BORDER=0 ALT="Visit the Shoalhaven"></A>
- A logo (or alternative icon) approximately 100w x 75h pixels in size and in jpg or gif format.
- Your organisation's name.
- Up to 15 words of text description that you would like associated with your link.
- A fully qualified Internet domain name or URL.
- Please indicate which of the following sections you consider the best to include the link to your Internet site:
- arts & culture
- clubs & organisations
- goods & services
- government agencies
- places to eat
- things to see and do
- places to stay