The Asset Management Plan (AMP) for Public Amenities identifies these toilets as requiring replacement.
Council's 2015/16 Delivery & Operational Plan currently identifies the replacement of the public amenities at Ulladulla Harbour.
Community Engagement has been undertaken in relation to the proposals with Ulladulla and Districts Community Forum and a community survey.
When is this proposed?
In term 2 of school (May to July 2016) to be completed over winter to minimise disruption to pool patrons.
What will happen?
The proposal is to replace the existing 1975 public amenities comprising of
- a male stand alone toilet building with a wc and urinal and attached electrical storeroom
- a female stand alone toilet building with 2 wcs
The proposal is to:
- relocate electrical services
- demolish buildings
- provide services
- construct new buildings
The current preferred option is to construct new public amenities in the same location with walking distances of
- 20 metres to the seal pool
- 470 metres to the northern break wall
- 510 metres to Apex Park which has a toilet
Additonal information includes
Existing public amenities Ulladulla Harbour