| LOGIN
" "
Milton Tennis Courts



History

  • 1955, Milton Ulladulla District Tennis Association was formed
  • 1969, hard surfaced tennis courts along with the clubhouse and amenities were built in Milton
  • 1975, lighting was added to the site
  • 1995, these courts were altered to synthetic grass
  • 2007, one of the courts were resurfaced

Features

  • 2 Synthetic Grass Tennis Courts
  • Fully Fenced
  • Available for hourly hire includes day and night hire
  • Tennis clubhouse and shelter
  • Public Amenities available on site

Regular hirers

  • Competitions
  • Coaching
  • Social Groups
  • School Children
  • Tennis Club member

Fees and Charges

 

Location
80 Croobyar Road
MILTON  NSW  2539

Google Map (new window)

To make a booking
(02) 4455 1406

Community Directory
Insert "Milton tennis' in the keyword

Tennis Club website