Ulladulla Tennis Courts



History

  • 1955, Milton Ulladulla District Tennis Association was formed
  • The first two courts were constructed in Green Street Ulladulla
  • 1975, lighting was added
  • 1978, the Ulladulla Bowling Club approached the association to purchase its Green Street Location
  • 1979, four tennis courts were first constructed in Warden Street Ulladulla
  • 1982, the clubhouse was built
  • 1985, two extra courts were constructed
  • 1995, with further demand, another two new courts were constructed
  • 2007, four more courts were constructed

Features

  • 12 Synthetic Grass Tennis Courts
  • Fully Fenced
  • Available for hourly hire includes day and night hire
  • Tennis clubhouse and shelter
  • Public Amenities available on site

Regular hirers

  • Competitions
  • Coaching
  • Social Groups
  • School Children
  • Tennis Club member

Fees and Charges

Location
151 Warden Street
ULLADULLA  NSW  2539

Google Map (new window)

To make a booking
(02) 445504593

Community Directory
Insert 'Ulladulla tennis' in the keyword

Tennis Club website

















Contact Us

(02) 4429 3111
council@shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au
P.O. Box 42, Nowra NSW 2541 Australia
View All Contact Details

Meetings & Agendas

View all agendas and minutes for Council and Committee meetings.
Agendas & Minutes

Newsletter Signup

Signup for our In Your Neighbourhood newsletter.

Copyright 2016 Shoalhaven City Council
Copyright  |   Privacy  |   Site Map