Council is inviting Shoalhaven residents and groups to submit a video of themselves performing the Australian National Anthem (both the first and second verse) for presentation during the proceedings of Shoalhaven City Council Meetings.
The video must meet the following guidelines:
- Your video must not exceed 2 mins 30 seconds.
- Both verses of the National Anthem are to be included.
- Your video must be available on a public website (Eg. Facebook, YouTube, your own website) prior to making your submission.
- Permission must be obtained from all recognisable individuals captured in the video as the video will be publicly displayed.
We encourage creativity in your approach and for you to highlight the Shoalhaven in your presentation.
Submissions will be selected based on creativity, location, content and sound and vision quality. Don't forget to have fun and #ShoalhavenCC!
Learn more about the Australian National Anthem. Download the official lyrics and music score (PDF 173KB).
To enter your video:
Complete and submit the form below or
Send an email to email@example.com and in the subject box - National Anthem Submission for Council.
In your email please identify:
- Name and Contact details for further communication in relation to the submission
- The Group/ Organisation or Ensemble or individuals (if applicable) shown in the performance and who produced the video
- A short description of the performance/ presentation.