Development that is believed to be taking place on public land without the consent of Council can be reported by contacting Council’s Ranger Services.
Development that is believed to be taking place on private property without the consent of Council can be reported by contacting Council’s Building & Compliance Services Group.
Provide details including:
- The property on which the development is alleged to be taking place
- For large properties, as much detail as possible as to where on the property the works are being undertaken
- Description of the works being undertaken
- Who is undertaking the works?
- When did the works commence?
Note: - Development can include the construction of buildings, earthworks, alterations to existing buildings or structure, extensions and tree removal or land clearing.