" "
You are here: My Property » Report a problem » Parking
If you believe a parking offence is occurring contact Ranger Services and provide:
  • the reason why you believe the vehicle is parked illegally 
  • a description of the vehicle - include registration number if known 
  • the street in which the vehicle is parked and nearest cross street

If you have received a penalty notice you may make a written representation to the State Debt Recovery Office (new window) who administer all penalty notices in New South Wales.

Contact us
Phone: (02) 4429 3433
After hours: (02) 4421 3100
Fax: (02) 4222 1816
E-mail: Ranger Services
(Note - For matters requiring urgent attention, please telephone using the above numbers)