" "
Misuse or theft of water
If you have information that a Council water meter has been tampered with or bypassed, contact Ranger Services and provide: 
  • the address of the property in question 
  • a description of what has occurred 
  • any other information that may assist Rangers in their investigations including any suspicious activity observed, name/s and/or description of any persons observed in the area at the time
Contact us
Phone: (02) 4429 3433
After hours: (02) 4421 3100
Fax: (02) 4422 1816
E-mail: Ranger Services
(Note - for matters requiring urgent attention, please telephone using the above numbers)