If you have a problem with noisy bikes on private land contact Council’s Environmental Health on (02) 4429 3610.
If you see unregistered motorbikes on public streets contact the Police.
For bike problems on Council land contact Ranger Services or the Police (especially if incident occurs after hours) and provide:
- the location of the bikes - include the nearest street and the reserve name
- descriptions of the bikes - include registration number
- the time and date the vehicle was observed
- a description of the rider/s and name/s if known
- any other information that may assist Rangers or Police identify the person/s involved