Council maintains a Register of its planning documents including Local Environmental Plans, Development Control Plans, Contributions Plans, Shoalhaven Planning Policies and Strategy Plans. The Register also includes amendments to the plans and policies since adoption. (Please note that some versions of the documents have been superseded)
The following planning documents can be searched in the register:
- DCP: Development Control Plans and various amendments
- DLEP: Draft Local Environmental Plans
- LEP: Shoalhaven Local Environmental Plan 1985 and various amendments
- MSC: Major strategic planning documents which have been previously exhibited such as the Nowra Bomaderry Structure Plan, 3(g) Planning Statements and Settlement Strategies
- S94: Section 94 Contributions Plan 1993 and various amendments
- SPP: Shoalhaven Planning Policies
Click on the button to see the list of documents of that type. Some items can be selected from the list to enable you to view further information. After viewing click Return to Register.
If a copy of the document is not available on the register, a hard copy of the document may be available on request.