Development that is believed to be taking place on a property without the consent of Council can be reported by contacting Council’s Ranger Services. Provide details including:
Note: - Development can include the construction of buildings, earthworks, alterations to existing buildings or structure, extensions and tree removal or land clearing.
- The property on which the development is alleged to be taking place
- For large properties, as much detail as possible as to where on the property the works are being undertaken
- Description of the works being undertaken
- Who is undertaking the works?
- When did the works commence?