RID Community Champions is only open to sporting clubs within the Shoalhaven City Council Local Government Area.
To be considered for the program, your club must be willing to implement a campaign (from 22 October 2016 until 11 December 2016) that encourages club member and the local community to report illegal dumping, and promotes appropriate ways for people to dispose of or recycle rubbish.
A maximum of three sporting clubs will be selected to participant in the six week program. Applications will be judged based on the merit of their proposed campaigns.
The three clubs selected to be part of the program will be announced on Monday 10 October 2016.
The three clubs have from 22 October 2016 until 11 December 2016 to carry out their Report Illegal Dumping Community Champions campaigns.
The club with the most effective campaign will be announced on 13 December 2016 and rewarded with items/equipment to the value of $5000! The two runner up clubs will each receive items/equipment to the value of $2500.
Application closing soon - scroll down to apply NOW!
- Competition is only open to summer sporting clubs.
- Only one application per sporting club will be accepted.
- No cash will be given. Participating clubs are to nominate items to be purchased.
- Each club must show evidence of the effectiveness of their campaign to be eligible to receive the reward.
- Participating clubs must agree to display prominent RID signage within their sporting ground/facility. This signage will be supplied and installed by Council at no cost to the club.