Proudly part of Shoalhaven City Council, Shoalhaven Water manages the collection, treatment and distribution of water in the Shoalhaven City. Shoalhaven Water is also responsible for the collection, treatment and disposal of wastewater (treated sewage) safely back into the environment.
For any water or sewerage related problem, or to report leaks contact Shoalhaven Water directly.
Shoalhaven Water offers a range of useful information including the links below which take you directly to the Shoalhaven Water website.
Effluent Pumpout Services
Effluent pumpout and septic tank information
(Upon request an emergency service will be provided within 24 hours)
- Phone: (02) 4429 3214
- Afterhours Pumpout Emergencies: (02) 4443 4535
Below are some useful links to assist you in understanding your water account
- General Information - includes information on water quality, your water meter, and sewerage related issues
In this section you will find information relating to a range of useful resources for your business including:
- Downsizing your Water Meter - includes information for business customers who may wish to downsize, disconnect or determine a nominal size of a water meter connection because of fire services or low water pressure flows
Building & Development
Whether you are planning a small home extension or a large residential or commercial development, water and sewer service experts are here to help
- Building & Renovating - includes information on development applications, building over or near sewers, demolition information, and dial before you dig
- Water & Sewer Connections - includes information relating to connections and disconnections, sewer diagrams, and fire services
- Plans & Specifications - includes Development Servicing Plans for Water Supply and Sewerage Services, Shoalhaven Water Supplement to the WSAA Water Supply and Sewer Code, and the Survey Plan Preparation and Work as Executed
As well as providing water and sewer services across the region, Shoalhaven Water is also involved in other initiatives including:
- Saving Water - provides information on saving water in and around your home
About Shoalhaven Water
Over 96,000 people rely on Shoalhaven Water to maintain a clean, regular water supply and an efficient waste water service.
- Our Systems & Operations - provides information on water and wastewater treatment plants, communication towers, and quality control
- Water Quality Monitoring - provides detailed analysis undertaken in accordance with the Australian Water Drinking Guidelines
- Major Projects - includes up-to-date information on all of the projects currently being undertaken including our award winning Reclaimed Water Management Scheme and the Porters Creek Dam Remediation Project