NSW/ ACT REGIONAL ACHIEVEMENT & COMMUNITY AWARDS 2015 – Calling for your communities’ recognition
Nominations are still open for the NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards. We would like to again encourage you to promote the Awards and call for local community members to recognise someone they may know in this year’s program.
The search is now on for individuals, businesses, communities or organisations who have made a difference to the economic, social or environmental prosperity in regional and rural New South Wales & the ACT. Nominations are open in the following categories:
- The Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust Corporate Manager’s Award
- The Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust Community Trust Manager’s Award
- The Prime Super Community of the Year Award Population Under 15,000 Award
- The Prime Super Community of the Year Award Population Over 15,000 Award
- The Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- The MOA Benchmarking Community Service in Aged Care Award
- The Peabody Environment and Landcare Award
- The Dobija Print World Events & Tourism Award
- The CRT Agricultural Community Achiever Award
Locals will have the chance to win an advertising package thanks to PRIME7 or $2,500 thanks to the Commonwealth Bank.
Help us spread the word and encourage unsung heroes to be nominated. Nominating is free and can be completed directly online by clicking on this link: Awards Australia
By nominating online, community members also have the chance to save their application as they go before submitting it to the judges, super-fast and super easy!
Also don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Linked In to stay up to date with the Awards and receive tips for nominations along the way.
Should you have any questions regarding the Awards or the nomination process please contact us on 1300 735 445.
NOMINATIONS CLOSE THURSDAY 13th AUGUST 2015
We thank you again for your support and look forward to a local being recognised in this years program!