Indoor facilities available for casual hire:
Adjacent to the Pavilion with views over the Shoalhaven River, this modern carpeted room is suitable for meetings and selected social occasions for up to 70 people, with a floor area of 94 square metres. Use of the incorporated kitchen, air conditioning, 70 stackable chairs and approximately 12 tables (1800mm x 900mm) are all included in the hire charges.
Refurbished and carpeted, the Pavilion is suitable for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, festivals and selected social occasions for up to 200 people.
The Pavilion comprises a ground floor area of 262 square metres, mezzanine Level of 127 square metres and two small meeting rooms of 26 square metres each. Use of the connected Kiosk (kitchen), air conditioning, up to 25 tables (1800mm x 900mm) and 150 stackable chairs are included in the hire charges.
To confirm your booking please complete the Public Reserve/Building Hire Application form listed below or contact Council's Facilities Officer on (02) 4429 3639, and forward to Shoalhaven City Council, PO Box 42, Nowra 2541 or email Council at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nowra Showground Caravan Sites
Powered and unpowered caravan sites in the heart of Nowra.
Please note: SHOWER FACILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Public Toilets are 400 metres from the caravan sites.
There are a variety of caravan sites available at Nowra Showground including meeting rooms for groups 10 to 200, outdoor grassed areas as well as stables. NB - no tents permitted. Dogs are allowed.
- Showers are not available at this camping site.
- For security, vehicle entry gates are locked each evening. Pedestrian access and exits remain open.
- The times the gates are locked will vary but typically this will occur between 8 and 10 pm.
- If requested, and a deposit paid, a key is available from Shoalhaven Visitors Information Centre to allow vehicles to exit the locked gates.
- For opening locked gates in an emergency, please call South Coast Security on 4423 3400 (or night shift 0413 014 127)
- There are two toilets facilities available, one between the committee rooms and the pavilion, the other on the main entry road at Junction Street, Nowra.
- The Junction Street toilet facilities are open 24hrs, 7 days week.
- The committee room toilet facilities are locked each evening and opened in the mornings Monday to Friday. They are locked on weekends.
- Entry to the locked disabled toilets at the committee room is by access code.
- BOOKINGS MAXIMUM 14 DAYS.
All gate keys to be returned to the Shoalhaven Visitors Centre in Nowra
Shoalhaven Visitors Centre - 1300 662 808
Shoalhaven Holidays Website: Click here