The Asset Management Plan (AMP) for Public Amenities identifies these toilets as requiring replacement.
Council's 2015/16 Delivery & Operational Plan currently identifies the replacement of the public amenities at Ulladulla Harbour.
Community Engagement has been undertaken in relation to the proposals with Ulladulla and Districts Community Forum and a community survey.
When did this occur?
In school term 3 (July to September 2016).
What did happen?
The proposal was to replace the existing 1975 public amenities comprising of
- a male stand alone toilet building with a wc and urinal and attached electrical storeroom
- a female stand alone toilet building with 2 wcs
What did happen
- relocated electrical services
- demolished buildings
- provided services
- constructed new building
The public amenities are now within walking distances of
- 20 metres to the seal pool
- 470 metres to the northern break wall
- 510 metres to Apex Park which has a toilet