In 2014 Council established the Nowra CBD Revitalisation Strategy Committee.
The purpose of the Nowra CBD Revitalisation Strategy Committee is:
- To direct the development and implementation of the Revitalisation Strategy for the Nowra CBD and review as appropriate.
- To determine overall capital works programs established by the Nowra CBD Revitalisation Strategy, as amended from time to time.
- To agree an annual capital works budget with council
- To identify and approve all expenditure of funds identified in the Nowra CBD Revitalisation Strategy, additional funds allocated by council for capital expenditure in the Nowra CBD including any loans, grants or from funds from any other source.
- To act as a communication conduit between Council and the CBD stakeholders in respect to the Nowra CBD Revitalisation Strategy with appropriate support from council as required.
- Assist Council in advocating the adopted CBD Revitalisation Strategy to the community.
- Provide a report to Council each year outlining progress towards achieving the goals set out in the CBD Revitalisation Strategy together with any recommendations for updating the Revitalisation Strategy.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders as needed.
Terms of Reference (PDF 124kb)