Council is calling for community members to apply for five (5) membership vacancies currently on the Shoalhaven Sports Board which meets four times per year.
The Shoalhaven Sports Board provides advocacy for the local sporting community on policy, direction and strategic planning related to Council’s Shoalhaven City Council’s objectives.
Interested persons will need to complete the application form including addressing how they meet all or most of the following selection criteria:
- Experience on a community board / community committee
- Experience providing advocacy for a range of community / sporting groups
- Experience in strategic planning and/or policy development
- Ability to represent the whole Shoalhaven Sporting Community (all sports)
- Ability to advocate and maintain specific sports related portfolios (nominate at least one from the Terms of Reference document)
- Experience in handling confidential and/or sensitive information
Application Form (PDF 109kb)
Applications close on Friday 23 November 2018.
For further information contact Susan Edwards on 4429 3632.