The Shoalhaven Sports Board (Board) is to provide advocacy for the sporting community on policy, direction and strategic planning related to Council’s objectives. To achieve this policy and strategic objective, the Board will be strategic in nature and focus on appointments to achieve this outcome.
- Represent the whole Shoalhaven Sporting Community (all sports)
- Provide ongoing, high level policy and planning advice to Council.
- Make recommendations to the Council on all relevant business presented before it
- Advocate and maintain specific sports related portfolios.
- Advocate and promote Board recommendations.
Terms of Reference (PDF 155kb)