Updated on 14th February at 11:12am.
For all road closures please click here.
- Never drive, ride or walk through floodwater.
- Stack possessions, records, stock or equipment on benches and tables, placing electrical items on top.
- Secure objects that are likely to float and cause damage.
- Relocate waste containers, chemicals and poisons well above floor level.
- Keep listening to your local radio station for information, updates and advice.
- Keep in contact with your neighbours.
- Be prepared to evacuate if advised by emergency services.
- Never drive, ride or walk through stormwater, if it is flooded forget it.
- A 'road closed' means that road is unsafe to travel on. Find alternate ways which are free from stormwater or wait until the all-clear is given for that road. It is safer to turn around than to enter stormwater.